Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things I've Done


Sing Us A Song
Originally uploaded by EliCubs
Hey there, faithful followers, sorry I've been AWOL. I'd love to say it was for some great, noble cause, but I just haven't felt like blogging much in the last week. I guess I've been a little busier than usual at work. With the strike over we've had roughly 15 scripts submitted to us in the last week. So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Let's see, the wife and I went to see Billy Joel at the hockey arena in Anaheim on Saturday. As always, Billy puts on a hell of a show. It was basically the same show I saw in Chicago almost a year ago, but highly entertaining. And the picture is the actual view from our seats. It's like I told Ticketmaster, "As far away as possible, please." But it was all good, the arena was fairly small and we had a nice clear view.

Last week, I ran 5k for the first time ever. I did it again this morning. That's a pretty big accomplishment for me. I went from sedentary to 5k in about 3 months. I also signed up for the Disneyland 5k Fun Run in August. I don't see myself as the kind of guy who will be racing every week, but this seemed like a low key event and a good excuse to run around the parks before they open for the day. Should be fun.

What else? Not much, I guess. Here's a list of new technology I'd like to have if anyone feels like dropping $500 on me for no reason: Blu-Ray player (a profile 2.0 player when they come out in a couple of months, or a PS3, which is generally considered the best player out there right now, even though I'd rather have a 360 for gaming), speaking of which- Xbox 360, Time Capsule (Apple's wireless hard drive thingy), Canon Digital Rebel XTI, iPhone (whenever the next version comes out). Hm, maybe I should just save myself some time and rob a Best Buy (note to government wiretappers/spies- I'm kidding).

So yeah, that's about it. I'll try to do a better job of updating this thing.

Cheers,
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment