Monday, August 27, 2007

My Corporate Responsibilty

Hey, so, as I mentioned in my first blog posting, The Brothers Solomon comes out on September 7th. Now, according to our best research, most of you have never heard of the movie, or at least you don't care about it. Well, I'm here to do my part to change that. I've been sitting on these funny videos that Will Forte put together for a couple of weeks now but they've finally showed up on YouTube so I can post them freely. Here are my favorites (the first one is NSFW, Not Suitable For Work, but please watch them and tell everyone you meet about them. There are four more on YouTube, just do a search for "Will Forte Grandma" and they should all come up. Do your part to spread these things like a virus:






Go forth and spread the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment