Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back to the Blog

Well, well, well, look what we have here. I had pretty much forgotten that I had a blog. Actually, that's not true- I'd just forgotten that it was mine. I think I checked here every once in a while to see if it had been updated. Hopefully you've done the same, but I can't blame you if you've abandoned hope that my words would ever populate this space again. Well, you Eli-Atheists are about to have your cynicism destroyed- I'm back, baby!

In the next day or so I will be introducing a big re-design of this blog. I've put a lot of time and effort into really personalizing it, and I'm hoping that will motivate me to keep writing here. Having a page that's really mine will at least make the experience more pleasant.

So, anyway, keep checking back for the new design and I'll see you back here real soon!

Cheers,
Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment