Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's...Obama?


I found this picture online today. I like Barak Obama. I like him a lot. He's incredibly smart, a brilliant speaker, and he's got charisma coming out his ears (which is the common place for charisma to spill, incidentally). I think he's got some great ideas and would make a fine president, if not this term, then sometime in the future.

This picture was taken in Metropolis in the southern tip of his home state of Illinois, a town that lives and breathes Superman. Now, as much as I like Obama, is this really the best Superman pose he can muster for the camera? Puff out your chest, raise your chin, and would it kill you to wear a cape? In fact, that goes for all of you presidential candidates- Start wearing capes! The first one to do so in public gets my vote (offer not valid if said candidate is a Republican. Sorry, but I have standards).

No comments:

Post a Comment