Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tonight On SportsCenter- Me!


Tonight On SportsCenter- Me!
Originally uploaded by EliCubs
So, last weekend I decided to watch Valdosta State play for the Division 2 national championship in football (yes, I was that bored). As I'm watching, a commercial for the university comes on. It has the kind of production values you'd expect from VSU, but right in the middle, I caught a surprise.
Suddenly, I glance at the screen and see my smiling mug staring back at me! That's me in the middle, from A Chorus Line my senior year. First off, I didn't even know this showed was taped. Second, I certainly don't expect to see myself on ESPN2.
I
n my business, it's entirely possible to end up on the air from time to time. I've appeared in the background of Bones and Las Vegas in the the past. But on an ESPN network? I can honestly say I didn't see that one coming. Life is full of surprises.

Cheers,
Eli

p.s.- You can click on the picture for a larger view where I've highlighted myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment